Mappleton Manor offers luxury accommodation near Ashbourne in Derbyshire.
Take a stroll through the tourist information sites and be inspired by the sheer amount of things to do in the Peak District.
Your stay is only limited by your imagination………………but we can help with ideas too.
Get inspired... visit:
In February be enthralled by the ancient game of Shrovetide, which takes place in Ashbourne's cobbled streets.
Ask for our special Shrovetide rates
Places to Eat
There are some wonderful eateries in the area - both within walking distance or a little farther afield. These are our favourites. Most offer great walks too.
- our local, just a short stroll along the river. Muddy boots, kids and dogs always welcome
- take a hike up Thorpe Cloud then relax with a Burger and a Pint
- a very stylish pub / restaurant just a short hop from Alton Towers
- a homely local pub that just happens to offer gorgeous food
- Traditional and sumptious and romantic all at the same time so worth it. Go for Afternoon Tea. (Currently closed for refurbishment.)
- with its fantastic outside eating and kids play area it's one of our favourite family pubs